About this event
Join us for a night of Tech and Golf!
Jack Mitchell - Worldwide Product Specialist for DLP and CASB
- What Applications are running in your environment?
- Visibility and granular control of known and unknown SaaS applications
- Control shadow IT, provide security & compliance for SaaS applications
- DLP & SaaS Security for data at rest and data in motion for all SaaS and Cloud environments
- Monitoring and control of collaboration apps (i.e. Slack, MS Teams, Zoom, Jive, Confluence)
- Posture management for SaaS applications to ensure best practice configuration settings aligned to compliance standards
Jared Paulsen, Erik Johansen, and Logan Lemming - CA State Systems Engineers
- Back to basics Series: diving deep back into the basics of getting the most out of your Palo Alto platform, and covering updates to those features as well. This meeting we will cover the following:
- External Dynamic Lists
- Admin roles for Roles based Access
- UserID Architecture